Bowling Leagues Are A Great Time At Washington Lanes
At Washington Lanes we have many different bowling leagues including traditional bowling leagues, different scoring methods like 9 Pin Tap (9 or more on your 1st Ball counts as a strike), different premiums (some leagues have cash prizes, some have bowling balls and other have fun licensed merchandise like Nascar, Nickelodeon etc..).
Fall 2018 Programs & LEAGUES
No need to be a good bowler to enjoy these fun programs!!
Wednesday Night Pizza Pitcher | Weds Nights at 7pm | 4 members per team any combo
- Start Weds October 24th at 7pm (off Halloween)
- Short mini fun 8-week program – ending date Dec. 19th
- 3 games (9 pin no tap)
- Shoes included
- Fun handicapped program – no need to be a good bowler to win games and have a great time
- Each team each week will receive large one item pizza and a 60oz pitcher of soda or domestic draft beer – served up each week while bowling
- All this for $10 per bowler per week
- Start: Saturday | 6:30pm | November 3rd
- Meeting date: same day as league start and just before bowling starts
- Review rules and program structure
- 3 games weekly
- 12-week program
- $10 per bowler per week
- Start: Sunday | 1pm | November 4th
- 3 games weekly and all rental gear
- 7 weeks of fun
- $15 per team per week ($7.50 per bowler)
Form your own bowling league!
Company League, Neighborhood Leagues or Just a Group of Friends
Lots of groups are now forming their own bowling league-why not you? In the past we have provided many different league opportunities to you-but we forgot to ask what you wanted, shame on us! Here's your chance to do it your way.
You form a league of your own with friends, family, co workers or members of an organization that you're a member of. You decide the time of day, day of week, number of sessions that you want to bowl. Then tell us how often you want to bowl weekly, bi-weekly or once a month. We'll just provide the lanes for you.
Finally you will have a league you can enjoy with all the benefits you want including a great social activity and a FUN time with friends. Because this is your league you tell us the rules and how much time you want to spend with us.
Leagues can be formed with as few as 8 bowlers (4 Teams of 2). An extra benefit of bowling in a league with only a couple bowlers on each team sessions can be limited to 90 minutes or less too - no longer do you need to mark the entire night/day off your schedule.